About cookies and management of my data
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. Cookies are accessed and saved by the websites you visit, and by companies that display advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
By using the Website, you consent to the use of the cookies stored by our Website.
Site Usage: to help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and to record the preferences you set during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
Social networks: to check if you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+…) ;
Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) afterwards or in real time the Internet user who browses our Site;
Audience measurement: to track statistical data on Site traffic (i.e. the use made of the Site by users and to improve the Site’s services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
How to manage your cookies ?
You can set your web browser to disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be saved on any website.
For more information on how you can delete and control the cookies stored on your computer, please visit the following site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/.
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the “Alt” key
- 3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” and then “Options”.
- 4. Select the “Privacy” tab
- 5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules”, click on “use custom settings for history”.
- 6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept Cookies”.
- 7. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”.
Internet Explorer :
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- 3. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- 4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”.
- 5. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”.
Google Chrome :
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar.
- 3. Select “Options”.
- 4. Click on the “Advanced Options” tab
- 5. Select “Block all cookies” from the “Cookie settings” drop-down menu.
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. In the top menu bar, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”.
- 3. Select the “Security” icon
- 4. Next to “Accept Cookies”, check “Never”.
- 5. If you wish to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
Select an application type :
- Export my personal data
- Delete my personal data
- Your email address (required)
- Anti-spam check (mandatory): 5 + 3 = ?
About cookies and web beacons
What are your choices?
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its duration of validity and content, as well as to allow you to refuse its registration in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.